Saturday, November 2, 2019

What I Read/Saw Today

Geology Of India TV Series- Coral Islands Episode
I got excited reading the title and first few lines of this blog post. The thought that DD was showing something so exciting was, well, rather exciting! But the article illustrates how the makers of the show got geological facts wrong. I'm not so excited anymore. And slightly sad.

How Kubrick, Spielberg, and Inarritu Stage their Scenes
I need to learn more about film making. "Why?" you ask. Why will it be useful in my current pursuit of getting a PhD? I don't know. It probably won't. But isn't it brilliant how someone lets you inside their head through a visual medium? And isn't it brilliant how details are placed very carefully all over the screen, waiting for your eyes to pick them up?


No comments:

Post a Comment